The Lord’s Choir
- Focusing on bringing down God’s presence in all services
- Improving the quality of musicians and singers
- Ensuring that members focus on God and worship
- Prayer is needed to proclaim the gospel of the kingdom because prayer is human weakness depending on God’s strength.
- The church, evangelists, family individuals will depend solely on God to spread the gospel effectively, and widely.
- Each department of the church needs to be backed up by prayer in order to perform effectively.
- Every program in the church must be supported prayerfully as well.
- Members, families need to be prayed for, because, a spiritually strong church produces, solid, joyful, prosperous, progressive individuals, family and nations.
- Courteous, dedicated and responsible members.
- Display Christ-like behaviours and lead by example.
- Great opportunity to win souls for Christ.
- To preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to our children in words and action.
- To edify (disciple) them in the word of God.
- Equipping them with the word of God for a fruitful living in the community.
- Teaching them to magnify the name of the Lord by using their God-given talents and gifts.
- To provide child care support (financially and materially) for less privileged children.
- We are a dedicated, hardworking team always ready and willing to serve. We love and care for all our children like they were our very own.
- Focus on the spiritual growth of ALL the teenagers – reading the bible, praying, evangelism and sharing of the word.
- Community Service – To energize and equip teenagers to extend the love of God to the church.
- Career Day – Educate our teenagers on the different professions to help guide their career decision making.
- Team projects – To give our teenagers the opportunity to work on real projects and In teams.
- Skill Acquisition and development – Regular meeting with the teenagers to help in developing their strengths and passion.
- To create an environment that surround teenagers with an unconditional love that fosters genuine relationship.
- The task of maturing new believers and of maintaining a sharp edge on those already established in the faith is a continuous one. Canaan Land has taken advantage of the various training schools within the Redeemed Christian Church of God as well as a few from beyond the Church to keep its workforce on the cutting edge.
- From New Believers & Baptismal classes to Workers in Training to School of Disciples up to Redeemers International Leadership Academy (Bible College), there is a graduated RCCG curriculum that lays a solid theological foundation for practical, productive and successful Christian living.
- In April 2015, Canaan Land hosted the Christ Living Apostolic Ministries (CLAM) Prayer Academy which attracted participants from at least 10 different churches including non-RCCG denominations
- Minister to spiritual, physical/medical and material needs of pregnant/expectant members and those trusting God for the fruit of the womb.
- Provide younger married and single women with necessary and appropriate information about home care in the area of sexual intimacy and personal care before, during and after pregnancy.
- To magnify God’s Name and honour His person in the presence of the saints.
- To provide creative designs that enhance the pleasantness and attractiveness of the sanctuary.
- To ensure brightness and attractiveness of the altar at all times.
- Create the right ambience during services that enhances congregation’s ability to maximally benefit from every ministration.
- Invest in, direct and support and reinforce the presentation of Biblical truths that requires the support of lighting, audio, video, or any other form of technical or stage support.
- Set up, operate and maintain musical instruments, audio and visual equipment for services and programs in the church and for outreach programs.
Word & Sound
- Provide high quality copies of church services and messages for congregation and visitors edification.
- Enhance evangelism efforts through distribution of CDs and DVDs by congregation and visitors.
- Set and monitor quality standards for online archived messages and services by Technical dept.
- Improve congregational and visitors experience to enhance growth, fellowship and discipleship.
- Maintain pleasant ambience between church and community by ensuring minimum obstruction and disruption of neigbourhood traffic flow during church services and programs.
- Provide necessary assurance of security to enable congregation and visitors focus on services.
- Improve visitors experience to enhance growth, fellowship and discipleship.
- Set and maintain high quality logistics and security support standards for special guests.
- Provide outbound logistics and security support to pastors on outside assignment.
- Minister to the saints of God who labour over the flock.
- Provide enhanced care for visitors and special guests.
- Ensure very high quality standard of catering and care during special programs and events
I.T. & New Media
- Create robust online church interface for out of location members and remote congregation.
- Deliver church on the go via latest Information technology tools, platforms and applications.
- Support other departments and groups in church to achieve maximum awareness of their programs and events among target audiences.